Blog Has Moved

This blog has moved to wordslessspoken.com, including all old posts. Please update your links and join me there.












Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Sopranos Shocker

What the ?

The funny thing is that I had T.S. Elliot's "The Hollow Men" running through my head this afternoon,

This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang but a whimper.

Ok, so Phil got whacked then unfortunately had his crushed by his own car. That was pretty cool. Paulie and the cat cracked me up. The cat staring at Christopher's picture was freakin hilarious.

I thought I forgot to pay my cable bill when the ending happened, or I should say didn't happen. I guess it ends the way you imagine it does. Definitely will have people talking. For what its worth I don't think Tony would have gotten whacked in the diner with his family. He made his peace with NY and Little Carmine. I think the meeting with Junior foreshadowed Tony's own impending trial.

All in all, I think the ending was appropriate. It left the door wide open for a come back or a movie. Moreover, it left the imagination to decide the ending. One hell of a ride, T.

********************************************************

Update: David Chase breaks silence on end of The Sopranos

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved

This blog has been moved to wordslessspoken.com. All old posts have been moved to the new blog also.