Blog Has Moved

This blog has moved to wordslessspoken.com, including all old posts. Please update your links and join me there.












Sunday, May 27, 2007

Don Corleone

I have a very difficult and personal confession to make. As a self-proclaimed movie junkie, I must admit that I have never seen The Godfather till today. In the interest of full disclosure I did see the last 30 minutes on cable last year. Although I think I've seen just about every other mob movie known to man, I just could not live in the dark any longer. I had to see the Don.

The movie did not disappoint. It's like watching stars being born before your very eyes. Without question it set the gold standard for mob flicks. I've been a Sopranos fan for a while now, but while I'm confessing my toenails, I must say I've never seen the first three seasons. I've been waiting to get the box set and watch them in a marathon.

Ok. I feel like I've arrived now. I'm a grown up, like I'm part of a circle of insiders, those in the know, but, somehow, I don't think the Don would approve of blogging.

Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking. ~ Don Corleone

1 comment:

mike said...

"One of thes days I am going to ask a favor form you, and you can't refuse..."

This Blog Has Moved

This blog has been moved to wordslessspoken.com. All old posts have been moved to the new blog also.