Blog Has Moved

This blog has moved to wordslessspoken.com, including all old posts. Please update your links and join me there.












Thursday, May 10, 2007

Alice White Lexia

What the heck is Lexia? I had no idea what it was other than a white wine, which was enough to get me to try this 2006 Alice White Lexia since I enjoyed their Chardonnay so much recently. I expected some kind of Sauvignon Blanc but was surprised to find a tangy sweet flavor. It seemed most like a Riesling to me, but it had just a little lime kick to it. Once I looked at their website, I learned that Lexia was made from Muscat grapes grown in Austrailia. No wonder I liked it. I love Piedmont Moscato. While the Lexia is nowhere near the quality, it's a great easy to drink refreshing wine for hot weather like this. Salute!

1 comment:

Jared Funderburk, SIM CP said...

I tried the Alice White Merlot. Pretty good especially for about $6 a bottle.
I tried Chateau ste Michelle(?) Chardonney and I found out that I am still not much on whites. I guess I will try to find a zin that I like.

This Blog Has Moved

This blog has been moved to wordslessspoken.com. All old posts have been moved to the new blog also.