Blog Has Moved

This blog has moved to wordslessspoken.com, including all old posts. Please update your links and join me there.












Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Three Kinds of Christians

I've been reading The Man Called Cash, the authorized biography of Johnny Cash by Steve Turner, and have been enjoying it immensely. I read that he was criticized for spending so much time with prisoners. He responded that he thought there were three different kinds of Christians: "there's preaching Christians, church-playing Christians, and there's practicing Christians. I'm trying very hard to be a practicing Christian." May we all keep trying.

1 comment:

Mike Perschon said...

Great comment man. And good looking Blog. I found this via Jared at SIM church. Looking forward to engaging in the online dialogue...

This Blog Has Moved

This blog has been moved to wordslessspoken.com. All old posts have been moved to the new blog also.