Blog Has Moved

This blog has moved to wordslessspoken.com, including all old posts. Please update your links and join me there.












Monday, May 08, 2006

Another Pair of Socks

I haven't blogged much the past two weeks. Life is good. All is well. Nothing to get excited about. I've just been enjoying my favorite shows, reading great books, and playing lots of poker. I am still shocked that there are only 3 new episodes of The Sopranos left. It seems like the season just started, and by all accounts this will probably be the last one.

Last night in the episode, "The Ride," Tony was seeing his shrink Dr. Melfi, and she asked him if he was bored. He paused and reminded her that since he was shot he sees every day as a gift, then quipped "but does it have to be a pair of socks?"

I guess it could be worse. It could be underwear.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved

This blog has been moved to wordslessspoken.com. All old posts have been moved to the new blog also.