Blog Has Moved

This blog has moved to wordslessspoken.com, including all old posts. Please update your links and join me there.












Friday, December 09, 2005

An Exercise in Sanity

The last thing it would seem the world needs is yet another website. I'm not even sure how many sites I have floating aimlessly in cyberspace from time past. Yet here I am to add another. As a student of history and voyeur of culture I have an opinion to offer, which admittedly makes no difference in the grand scheme of things, but this outlet may serve as a much cheaper alternative to therapy.

I resonate the humble but proud declaration of Brennan Manning, "I am the one Jesus loves." My life is a pursuit to grasp His love for me and work out its implications in every area of my life. This blog picks up late in my journey of faith near the end of my detox from the mainstream church and will no doubt chronicle my revolution, as well as musings on all things sacred and absurd. Among the heavier subjects pondered, you can also expect lighter offerings on food, wine, music, books, aviation, news, geneology, or anything else that inspires me to write "Words Less Spoken."


No comments:

This Blog Has Moved

This blog has been moved to wordslessspoken.com. All old posts have been moved to the new blog also.