Blog Has Moved

This blog has moved to wordslessspoken.com, including all old posts. Please update your links and join me there.












Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Reading and Thinking

I thought it would be wise to update my blog to give some background to a new direction my thoughts have taken as of late. My questions are growing by the day, but gladly I'm also discovering answers. I'm slipping closer daily to becoming a heretic I suppose, but I'm confident that at the end of the day there will be something of substance left. Personal peace is worth the sacrifice of popular approval.

Recent reading includes:
Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Richard Bach
Bridges of Madison County, Robert James Waller
A Thousand Country Roads, Robert James Waller
There's No Such Place As Far Away, Richard Bach
Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah, Richard Bach
A Slow Waltz in Cedar Bend, Robert James Waller
Border Music, Robert James Waller
Stephen Hawking's Universe: The Cosmos Explained, David Filkin and Stephen Hawking
One, Richard Bach
Biplane, Richard Bach
The Demon-Haunted World: Science As a Candle in the Dark, Carl Sagan
Leaving Church: A Memoir, Barbara Brown Taylor
Bridge Across Forever, Richard Bach

All come highly recommended. I'll add further posts soon to try to tie all this together for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should check out Herb's first 100 Years by Randy Perkins. Fun story that is a fit for your list.

cheers
Lori

Anonymous said...

You should check out Herb's first 100 Years by Randy Perkins. Fun story that is a fit for your list.

cheers
Lori

This Blog Has Moved

This blog has been moved to wordslessspoken.com. All old posts have been moved to the new blog also.