Blog Has Moved

This blog has moved to wordslessspoken.com, including all old posts. Please update your links and join me there.












Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Underground Seminary

I'd like to express my appreciation to my friends at Sling n' Stone for giving me the opportunity to be a contributor to the new Underground Seminary. They are creating a unique online resource for emerging/missional/postmodern communities and fellowships to pool resources and ideas to share with others on the journey. I strongly encourage you to visit their site and "unlearn what you have learned." If you have articles/info that you'd like to share, please contact one of the team members. We'd love to learn from you!

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved

This blog has been moved to wordslessspoken.com. All old posts have been moved to the new blog also.