Blog Has Moved

This blog has moved to wordslessspoken.com, including all old posts. Please update your links and join me there.












Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Renovare Covenant Retreat

Several readers of my blog have expressed an interest in Celtic Spirituality and Celtic Daily Prayer, in particular. I thought it should be worth sharing that I received information today with CD's I ordered from Renovare, Celtic Daily Prayer and Waymarks, about the Renovare Covenant Retreat in Winter Park, Colorado on July 16-20, 2006. Along with Richard Foster, special guests will be Roy Searle, Gayle-Anne Drury, and Jeff & Jill Sutheran from the Northumbria Community. The focus of the retreat is "Solitude and the Way of the Heart: Mark 1:35-37." It's early yet, and I don't know if my schedule will allow me to attend. Beside the fact, that I feel like such a spiritual novice, especially in Celtic Spirituality, that I believe I would be intimated in such great company. I hope that you will visit their site for more details, if it is of interest to you.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved

This blog has been moved to wordslessspoken.com. All old posts have been moved to the new blog also.